|Perfect nails for sushi & drinks with the girls!|
|Essie's nice is nice with|
Sally Girl glitter
in iridescent white on the tips!
This is a fun activity to do with your girlfriends before you go out for the night, or just when you are chillin' and need some excitement. This look does not have an age limit! I'm in my 30s and I rock it! :)
|China Glaze For Audrey with |
Sally Girl Glitter in Blue Lagoon
- Paint two coats of your favorite nail polish on all nails
- Finish off the non-glitter nails first: Apply your favorite clear top coat to the nails you do not want glittery (if you want them all glittery then skip this step!)
- Apply 1 generous coat of clear topcoat to the nail or nails you want to glitter (do one hand at a time).
- Quickly sprinkle desired amount of glitter on top of the nails you chose and allow to sit for a minute.
- Rinse glittered nails under cold running water so that the loose glitter pieces will rinse away and allow to dry.
- Apply one or two topcoats of another clear topcoat just on the glitter nail(s) to seal in the glitter. I like to use a different topcoat than my regular one so that I won't get glitter in my regular one.
- Shine on, baby!
+ silver glitter
Revlon Silver Screen
with Sally Girl glitter in silver
I like to use Sally Girl Sparkle Effect Loose Glitter ($.99 each) from Sally's Beauty Supply. They are really fine glitter and come in fun colors!
You can also use glitter from the craft store! One of my favorites to use is Martha Stewart glitter from Michael's. My favorite pairing: Revlon's Copper Penny and the Copper-toned glitter from Martha Stewart. So pretty!