Some of my makeup Favorites!
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (See my full review here)
- Brush/Makeup Holders. I found these lux looking mercury glass bathroom accessories at Target last month and just had to nab them! Above I have used the tumbler to put my Kissable Balm Stains in, and I also purchased two toothbrush holders to hold my brushes. I also purchased two soap dispensers for our bathroom (to further prove how smitten I am with these!) They go perfectly with my other sliver/mirror accessories in my bathroom. (Oh wait! I Instagrammed them here also - lol, not obsessed at all!)
- Loreal Colour Riche Colour Caresse lipsticks (full review on Pink Cashmere here.) I have since purchased Cotton Pink which I am wearing in the video and I love it!
- NYC Kiss Gloss in Sugar Hill Shimmer. My hairstylist, Josie told me about this gloss and I'm loving to top off my lipstick with this iridescent shimmery gloss! It does not have much pigmentation but adds a lot of sparkle. I'm wearing in the video as well, in the middle of my lips.
- Rimmel lipliner in 032 Innocent (my full review is here). I forgot to put this in my video, but I've been loving to line nearly every lipstick with this liner just to define the edges of my lips.
More of my makeup Favorites!
- Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow mini sample in Grasp from their Dare palette. I made a purchase for some brushes (I have yet to review!) last month, and this little cutie-patootie was a very sweet free gift with purchase surprise! Sigma announced in an email last week that any purchase over $30 in the month of July will receive a mini eyeshadow as the free sample (instead of the mini brush). I was super-pumped because I have not tried any of their eyeshadows, and I have been so curious! I am absolutely loving this shade! I am wearing it in my Physicians Formula 3-Product Review video, and then I did a look with it as well and posted it on Instagram here.
- Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love. I have been on the hunt for what seems like forever for the perfect soft light pink shade, and I have definitely found mine! It is so hard to photograph, but it has tiny iridescent glitters in it that are very subtle and I think that is what makes it special! (I am wearing this shade in the video). Special thanks to Marisa from MariJoNails and Miranda from Miranda's Makeup and More for blogging about this shade & making me curious enough to buy it! ;)
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Foundation (My full review is here)
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster (My full review is here)
Favorite Hair Products
- Macadamia Natural Oil hair mask. My hair stylist Josie suggested at my last appointment that if I should go swimming in chlorine or even in salt water, to first wet my hair and then apply a deep conditioner to my hair beforehand, so that the hair shaft will not absorb as much chlorine or salt water and therefore won't dry it out as much. I am trying to use up my Macadamia Natural Oil deep conditioner (full review here) and decided it would work perfectly for this! I am happy to report that my hair did appreciate my efforts to shield it from damage, and it did not feel a bit dried out after I swam with this product in it! I'm sure it would work just as well with other deep conditioners! (The method I used was to wet my hair in the sink, apply a generous amount of product all throughout my hair, focusing on the ends especially, and then I twisted it up into a bun before jumping in the pool.)
- Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. I first heard about this product from Shawna (Ratherbedancing3 on YouTube) in one of her favorites video, so I thought I would give it a try. I am loving it, and being someone who tries out every inexpensive dry shampoo I can get my hands on, I am very pleased with this one. Most importantly it does not make my roots (which are starting to grow in again) look ashy or powdery, and secondly it does not give my roots that horrible product buildup feeling that makes me cringe!
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil. I reviewed this product a very long time ago (full review is here). I have pulled it out again and have been loving to put this on the ends of my hair after combing through my hair after washing it. This product is too heavy/oily for me to be able to put it up any higher in my hair than just at the ends, but I'm totally loving it for that purpose! It really makes the ends feel like they are being nourished and smoothed. I am a big fan of all Organix products, so if you haven't tried any out yet, I would highly recommend! :)
Being the last woman on the planet to try out this THC-free body lotion (yes, I know you were wondering about that too... LOL) ;) I will jump right in with all those who rave about this product! I was super excited to find Hempz at my local Marshall's last month for only $12.99, so I had to pick it up and see what the hype was all about. It lives up to its hype. It is hydrating and sinks into my skin well. I love the scent the best. It is so light and fresh and stays with me all day long, but is so very pleasant to smell that I love that about it!
Yikes...I'm starting to sound a little *gulp* addicted... ;) I'm not quite certain about the "firming" claims on this product. I haven't noticed any sagging bits (or butts) lifted, but I will keep you posted (lol).
I also had a few fashion items that were my favorites in the month of June that I will continue wearing the rest of the summer for sure! Here they are (taken with Instagram)
Fashion Favorites: JewelryI picked up these items at Charming Charlie in June and I've absolutely been in love! I've been wanting to add more modern/angular/geometric pieces into my jewelry and love that these were inexpensive so I could see if I like wearing this kind of jewelry! I am wearing the black pieces in my video below. I wore the gold and cream piece in my outfit of the day post here. I will be wearing the blue piece soon in an upcoming outfit of the day!
Fashion Favorite: Shoes!
I've been on the hunt for a new pair of nude shoes because my Nine West Rocha's have been falling apart on me (I've had them for a few years now). I found these Jessica Simpson beauties at TJ Maxx in June and they are perfect nude peep-toe perfection, almost exactly what I was imagining! The price was perfection as well, at only $39.99, so I nabbed them right away. The only thing is that they are not as comfortable as I was imagining, so I have had to add some extra padding on the toe bed. This is typical for me, however, so the day I find a pump that is so comfortable where I won't need any extra padding, I will be in heaven! For now, I'm loving these!
Whew! So those were my favorites for the month of June, which must have been a great month for me because seriously, that was a whole lot of products! O.O I will make a mental note to tone it down in July!
What were your favorites for the month of June? I would love to hear about it or read about it on your blog so let me know! Also, please let me know if you would prefer me to just put favorites in my posts on products I have already fully reviewed on my blog, or if you like to see these (short for me!) little descriptions highlighting the details on products in my favorites as I have done here. I'd love the feedback my lovelies! :)
I hope you are having a beautiful July so far!I purchased all products mentioned in this post/video, except the Sigma Beauty sample eyeshadow, which anyone can receive as a free gift with any $30 purchase from Sigma Beauty during the month of July. I will have my affiliate link in the banner ad below, or you can visit their website directly: at Sigmabeauty.com
Here is my video on YouTube if you would prefer to hear me babble on about these products! :)